Thursday, November 20, 2008

how Obama got elected

This is way too interesting and funny to not pass on. I recommend watching the whole thing and visiting www.johnziegler.com if you want more on Obama voters, media bias, etc. It's pretty astounding. I know media bias is a myth created by evil conservatives to keep us down, but I think it's pretty clear to me...also clear that many people in this pop culture, American idol landscape we now live in get their information from lopsided sources or SNL skits or people like Bill Maher because it's hip, funny, cutting edge and entertaining. People see things like a candidates clothing more important than their actions, associates, or platforms.



Ok, so I was told the country sucks, so who's in charge of congress? Must be Republicans.

Who said there are 57 states? Well, Palin is an idiot so she must have said it.

Who did something bad or weird? I don't know, so it must be the Republican.

Who is House Speaker? Who is this person? This person? Who did that? Who said that?
Can't say that I know, or even care to know. OBAMA...OBAMA....OBAMA....

hmm...

3 comments:

Danielle Hastings said...

I heard about the Zogby poll. The media is no longer about real journalism, and all these people are about to get what they deserve for so willingly following along.

Whitney said...

That song is really catchy, I have to say.

Bill Hastings said...

Amazing! I really hate to think that these folks and those Howard Stern finds are representative of American thinking (or lack of). We obviously need more political junkies!