Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election day positivity

In trying to remain positive while drowning in the Obama worship around me, I look to my new friend Peggy. She seems to be feeling pretty good right now.



I will try to share her sentiments. Perhaps it's true, I may no longer have to pay for my gas. My student loan: taken care of. Rent? gone. That does sound nice. (I mean, look at Obama's illegal aunt Zeituni in the Boston projects, his half brother in his Kenya shack, etc., this guy is benevolent!) Anyways, I learned somewhere that if I have even a seed of hope or faith I should plant that seed within me and see how it develops. Maybe I should try it out. Maybe rich people should be punished and everyone else should depend on Obama to give them those greedy rich people's money. You know, those doctors and lawyers and people who don't deserve their wealth....wait, that's everyone in my own family except for me! HA! Suckers!

4 comments:

Shandra and Christian said...

I heard that clipping earlier today. Poor thing. That's embarrassing for her. And C, don't be mean and call your fam suckers.

Danielle Hastings said...

that is so sad!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Wow. I think it's safe to say no president has ever had more expected of him than Obama does. Now we just wait and see what he actually delivers...