Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Obama defends his experience...poorly.

Obama's experience qualifying him to be our next president? Campaigning to become president! Sounds logical to me. Great argument. He explains Palin was only mayor of a small town, leaving out that she is also governor of the whole state. He mispronounces the name of the town she was mayor of to make it sound silly, and to be honest, sounds like an idiot making his little argument and some other fumbling nonsense.



I think it's great that the shock of Palin for VP has caused Obama to begin attempting to convince us that he's more qualified than her. Running for President, he is threatened enough to now feel he needs to prove he is better than the Repub. Vice Presidential nominee? I personally think that is an effective tool to make himself look ridiculous. Keep it up Barry!

Obama is no longer the only young exciting person on the ballot, and worse yet, Palin has actually accomplished things during her short time of service.

In summary, I'm now convinced. Obama's overblown, media-peddled, rock star-like, and so impressively fancy campaign does, I think, make him qualified to be president of the U.S., simply because of the fact that he has been a part of it. That sure takes alot of blind faith.



1 comment:

Bill Hastings said...

I'd missed this. Obama's got more experience than I'd realized!