Wednesday, June 17, 2009

well said, jon voight

I heard some of this speech and had to go listen to the whole thing. I haven't written about politics or 'The Messiah' for a while- I don't know what to say, there is too much. I'll let my friend Jon Voight say things for now. I think he does a pretty great job of laying it out and describing our current situation to the T.



I love his descriptions of Obama. It's not often that people (on tv, news, from hollywood, from hawaii, etc, etc) look at him critically, realistically, logically or with any degree of common sense. The blind faith, obedience and unfounded trust of his followers is scary and frustrating, as I have gone on and on about before...

It is refreshing to hear someone who is well known speak critically of His Highness. Thanks Jon.

2 comments:

Bill Hastings said...

Not often we hear a Hollywood type from the right. He's certainly passionate about Israel. My own feelings are more mixed.

the silent warrior said...

yeah, i don't know very much about the Israel situation so don't have strong opinions on that stuff...but everything else he said i can appreciate.